Sunday 21 February 2016

Mango And UO Haul...



Long time no blog, around three months to be exact so a really really long time. Sometimes life just gets in the way and you find that you have no time to the things you love. Before I knew it since my last post, January was approaching fast and so were the dreaded university deadlines meaning from then on, I was either studying, at uni or at work. I'm now into the last few months of my second year and although lots of deadlines are approaching I like to think that I'm somewhat prepared (for now) meaning I can get a balance of work and life so lots of posts are planned!

However, being the self confessed shopoholic I am no uni work was getting me in the way of doing a little retail therapy online and this includes these lovely purchases from Mango and Urban Outfitters...
First up are the necessities, both purchased from Mango. I have been wanting a new uni bag for a while and when I found this lovely Faux-Leather Shopper Bag and for a great price I was sold, I have had lots of bags from Mango before and I have always been super impressed with the quality. Black bags are my favourite because they go with anything and the size is perfect. The cute patterned large zip compartment is perfect for putting all your valuables in with extra room outside of the compartment to put folders and books in making it the perfect bag for school, college, university, work etc. The only downside is that within this zipped compartment there is no other compartments to put your phone which has led me to have a few panics thinking I have lost my phone when really it's at the bottom hidden amongst all my other valuables...who else does this haha? But, this is only a small fault and if you are careful unlike me at times and make sure all personal valuables are zipped up you will be fine and if you aren't sure of the colour and pattern there are three other choices available.


If I was to be a collector of anything loyalty cards would be it, well apart from, shoes, bags, make up, skincare haha. I have every loyalty card imaginable because I love saving and getting the best deals so if there's a free way of me being able to get all this, I'm going to sign up for it. Therefore, to be organised I thought it was a good idea to have a small purse to keep all these as there is no room in my usual purse so this Envelope Purse is perfect. The only thing is remembering to keep it in my bag haha.


Next up are the not so necessities from Urban Outfitters but there's no such thing as too many little black dresses and candles, right? Especially when they are on sale.

The Lucca Couture Lace- Up Black Dress is the perfect dress to follow this seasons trends. You will probably have noticed that lace up fronts have been a huge trend for the last couple of months, hitting most high street stores across tops and dresses. I love this trend,it adds something different to basic items making them stylish and trendy and it does exactly this to what would be a basic LBD without it. It's so classy and smart, it's not too short but not too long and is so comfortable to wear. The short sleeve style is perfect for all seasons so expect to see this feature in future OOTN posts and even some OOTD posts during the summer.


Last up is the Wild Rose Candle which scent is described as feminine and romantic and I think it's the perfect girly scent and gorgeous designed candle for my girly bedroom.

So there's just some of my purchases from the last few months so make sure you are followed to see future posts!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment