Thursday 16 April 2015

I Love Chroma Stationery...

 
Stationery is definitely my thing, I remember in the summer before a new year at school I always looked forward to buying new pens, pencils and a new pencil case. So, about a week ago when I read a blog post about Chroma Stationery,I was persuaded to buy one of their notebooks. Not only because I love stationery and love writing but I have also been after a personalised notebook for my blog for a while because I think its such a cute idea to have one. When I finish my first year at university in about a month and a half,I plan on doing more than two posts a week, a lot more, maybe even daily posts! Blogging is something I'm so passionate about and absolutely love doing so I thought it was such a nice idea to have this notebook specifically for all things blogging, such as blog ideas and notes.

Therefore, it was only right to ask my blog name to be embossed on the front but you can get anything on the front such as a cute quote. You can also pick the type of font you want in either gold or silver.

My notebook is a "Nebraska Perfect Bound Notebook" and I chose "Doris" which is named after Gabi's Nanny. Gabi is the founder of Chroma and she has named all of the notebooks after someone and a personality. You can find out about the meanings of each of the books on the website here. I absolutely love this colour, Lilac is one of my favourite colours and it looks lovely with the silver font. The business is all about colour, "colour triggers emotions- it can remind you of people, places and moments in life. The colours people surround themselves with are very personal and reflect personality, mood and individuality."

I would recommend these notebooks to anyone and I will definitely be buying one again. I also love the fact it comes gift wrapped with a little thank you card about the history of the business which makes it even more special.

Whether you want a notebook yourself or you are struggling to buy someone a gift, Chroma stationery is the answer. I could write for ages about how I struggled for ages to choose the colour because all 20 are gorgeous and meaningful, about how the history of the company is so interesting and inspiring and about how brilliant this business is but I will keep it short and sweet and show you some pictures of my gorgeous new notebook that I can't wait to use and get inspired with...





You can find the website by clicking here. The delivery is also fast, I ordered late on the Monday of the week and it arrived early Friday so the service is great and the prices are fantastic. The highest priced one is £9.00 which is bargain for a great quality, personalised notebook with great service.
What more can you ask for?

Do you have a Chroma Stationery Notebook? If so which one do you have?
If not which one would you get and what you get on the front?
Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Choosing a back to school pencil case was the best thing ever! I have a collection of unused stationary, I think I have a problem haha. I love how you can get these embossed so I'll definitely be checking them out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, so glad I'm not the only one who thought this! I was a regular customer at paperchase haha! I'm the exact same, I have way too many different pens, I'm a stationery hoarder hahah! It's such a nice personal touch and doesn't cost a penny extra. Such a lovely company, I 100% recommend :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely notebook! And it's so cute that they personalise it for you :) Make's it even more special and unique :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? Such a nice idea! :) xx

      Delete