Tuesday 11 August 2015

This Months Nails...


For the last month I have been wearing another Essie Nail Varnish in the shade "Peach Daiquiri". The fact I have been wearing this nail varnish for a whole month shows I adore this nail varnish, but why?

Well firstly, I came across this nail varnish after wearing Essie's "Fiji" that I talked about in my last nail post. Essie is a fabulous, amazing quality brand but when I was looking for a holiday shade to wear I wanted something more brighter and bolder than Fiji which led me to Peach Daiquiri. This shade is a beautiful coral shade that is dark pink/light red shade with a slight orangey tone, it really is gorgeous and it definitely seemed relevant for my holidays as drinking Daiquiris was definitely on the to do list haha.

Not only is the colour perfect but the quality is superb, unlike Fiji, one coat is enough for this shade and this lasted me the whole week on holiday making it the perfect holiday nail varnish that I recommend.

Also, aswell as this nail varnish I also apply Sally Hansen's "Hard As Nails" before hand which I discussed in my last nails post, which you can find here.
To see more of what it looks like on I thought it would be a nice idea to show you a few holiday snaps of me where my nails are on show to give you a clear view of this gorgeous nail varnish...



What do you think of this shade?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the alcohol pictures haha! If I could imagine a nail colour to suit you this would be it! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you know me haha... Aw thanks :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love Essie nail polishes, and this one looks so sweet! It really suits you!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they are definitely my favourite brand for nails :) thankyou :)
      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely summery shade!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete