Wednesday 18 November 2015

No7 Christmas Event...


On Thursday I attended a No7 Christmas event at Boots. In my last post "No7 Skincare Haul" I talked about what I treat myself to when we had some shopping time afterwards and todays post is about the event and what myself, Paige (thefashionwayx) and our friend Kamila got up to...
 
 
Similar to the Clinique event I recently attended, we were split into two groups, one group was informed about No7's skincare range and the other was make up. We started with skincare and its fair to say I fell in love with their range. I have only used a couple of their products before and I was really impressed, so learning about new products I haven't heard of before and finding out which products were help fight the problems I have with my skin, was so interesting. What I really love is how they have a range for Normal/Dry Skin and another range for Oily/Combination, so whatever your skin type, you're covered.
 


 
Next was make up and although it was also interesting to hear some tips about their make up and applying, I felt as though this area could have been improved. We were shown a small tutorial but we weren't informed about their range and all the products they have, which was really disappointing because their make up range is so pretty and appealing and I would of liked to known more. Despite this, it was interesting to see the products being applied and what they look like.
 



 

I had such a lovely evening, and I would definitely recommend anyone to go to one if there is ever one near you. I also love the fact that the ticket was only £5, yet when you arrived you were greeted with drinks and food, vouchers, a raffle ticket (which I won, woo!), an opportunity to get your nails done, a goody bag, plus, £5 off any product you bought afterwards, so basically it was a free event. Well done No7, you treat your customers well! I can't wait to attend to the one in February!
 
 
My Prize!



 
 
 
Have you been to any make up/fashion events recently?
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx



2 comments: