Sunday 5 July 2015

OOTN - My Birthday...


Yesterday was my 19th birthday and what a lovely day it was. I spent the day shopping which is one of my favourite things and the night was spent drinking cocktails and dancing, another two of my favourites. Here is what I wore on the evening...

 
Cold Shoulder Crop Top - New Look
Shorts - Missguided
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Boohoo
The shorts definitely make this outfit by adding a touch of colour  and summer to the outfit, they are the perfect statement piece. As for my make up, I went for the statement lip option and how gorgeous is this colour? After only one day of owning this I'm already in love, its Macs Hang Up with Current as the lip liner, its the perfect combination for a bold, beautiful red statement lip and I will definitely be writing more about this soon.

What do you think of my outfit?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the cold shoulder top and you're right, the shorts add the perfect amount of colour! Happy birthday!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice isn't it? It's a bargain too, only £5! They do, I love them! Aw thankyou! x

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday! Love the outfit x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, those shorts are amazing! Happy Birthday! xx

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I love them! They were only £8 aswell! Thankyou! Xx

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You looked lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look especially your lipstick and top :) Happy Belated Birthday
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete