Friday 20 March 2015

Brush Cleaning Made Easy...


In this post I'm going to tell you about how I clean my make up brushes and how I find it so easy now thanks to a £1.50 product from Primark.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not the most reliable and consistent person when it comes to cleaning my make up brushes, I'm so lazy because I find it such a hassle and a chore to do, but not anymore.

Last week, my friend Paige who writes a great beauty and fashion blog called "The Fashion Way", click here for the link and follow because her blog is brilliant, told me about this facial cleansing pad from Primark and how she uses it to clean her brushes.I'm so glad she did because it now takes me half the time to clean them all that it did without it, its amazing!

All I do is make my brushes slightly damp and then pour some of the Bare Minerals brush shampoo over the pad and then swirl my brushes around it then rinse off. Simple as that!

It also has a suction pad at the bottom so is perfect to put onto your sink which makes it so useful because you don't have to worry about it moving as you clean your brushes.

I also love the "bareMinerals well- cared for brush conditioning shampoo", I didn't want to carry on using my usual mix of fairy liquid and olive oil anymore because I was worrying about the damage it was doing to my brushes. Too much of one ingredient could result in damage to my brushes...too much fairy liquid makes them too dry and too much olive oil makes them greasy so you had to get the right amount so I decided I wanted to buy an actual brush shampoo.

It may look small but a little bit goes a long way and it makes your brushes clean,soft, and back in perfect shape when dry, what more do you want?

I'm so happy I got told about this cleansing pad, I don't know what its like for its actual purpose but I think its definitely worth a try because the results to your brushes are brilliant!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So happy you told me about it haha xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Ahh this looks fab! I shall have to get one at the weekend!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really recommend it and for £1.50 you cant go wrong haha! I wont wash my brushes without it now, its so much easier and makes it less of a chore to do haha

      Sarah xxx

      Delete