Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Striped Maxi...


A couple of weeks ago Paige and I went on a shopping spree at Primark. With Primark I find that its often it hit or miss, there's either loads of things that you want or hardly anything but luckily for me and not so much for my bank balance when I went it was the right time to go and lets just say I ended up spending a lot more than I planned. However, with Primark when you spend a lot you end up with a tonne of things so you can expect lots of the pieces to feature in future posts and OOTD's.

One of pieces I bought is this gorgeous maxi dress. Before then I didn't own any maxi dresses and I think they are a must have for a summer wardrobe. I'm someone who loves stripes so the pattern is perfect for me and the colour scheme is so simple and classic I love it. What's even better is that it cost me £8 which is fantastic isn't it? When you look at it you wouldn't think it would cost so little and I would of definitely paid more for this, I really love it.





My "OMG there's a bee" face!!
What do you think of my purchase? Are you a maxi dress lover?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty dress! I always feel too short for maxi dresses but they look amazing on other people :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I used to think that too because I'm small haha but this one actually doesn't look odd compared to other ones I have tried before haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm a HUGE maxi dress lover. Especially in the summer. They're so easy and effortess to throw on in the morning. Your's look beautiful on you!

    xo
    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect summer outfit and what I love is that you can easily dress them up or down! Exactly! Aw thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love maxi dresses and this one looks lovely! You got yourself a bargain there!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Yes I did, got to love a bargain haha, I'm very happy with it! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress, I think is a very classic piece!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stripes and I love maxi dresses, so this dress is amazing! You look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this is only Primark! It looks lovely on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely isn't it? And for £8 I definitely had to get it! Aw thanks! :) xx

      Delete