Sunday 21 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award...


On Monday my lovely friend Paige nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award". So I want to start off by saying thank you to Paige and to tell you all her blog is worth checking out and following, her blog thefashionwayx is one of my favourites, she posts regularly and she really knows her stuff about beauty and fashion so I recommend you check her blog out, click here.
Now to the rules:

1. Thank the person(s)who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 10-15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for this award
5. Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself
 
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
 
1. I have just finished my first year (hopefully) at university where I study Marketing
 
2. Although I'm not positive on what I want to do as a career, beauty and fashion are my passions and someday I hope to have a job in one of these fields and have a role that is related to Marketing.
 
3. I have a one year old cocker spaniel. I could literally write a full page about how much I love him and how he has his own special, gorgeous character and he's so adorable but I'm sure fellow dog owners know how special dogs are to them and how you wouldn't be without them so I will keep it short and sweet and say I love him very much.
 
4. One of my greatest ambitions in life is to travel the world.
 
5. I can't wink. Which I'm sure is a unique fact given that I have never met someone who can't do it. I don't know what it is, my brain and eyes won't let me haha!

6. I'm sure the Dominos delivery people know my name by now, I'm addicted to pizza in general but a Dominos cheese and tomato pizza with garlic and herb dip and a size of chicken strippers is my favourite mmmmm.
 
7. I have a few celebrity crushes and these are; Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Leonardo Dicaprio (especially in Titanic) and Ed Westwick, I told you there's a few haha!
 
I NOMINATE:


 
 The Dazzle Guide
Lipstick & Confetti
EarlybirdsFashion
Oh Hey There!
Loafers And Lattes
Oh January
Olivia Redfern
Lattes & London

I love reading all of these blogs so you should definitely check them out!
 
Also, to the girls I have nominated be sure to let me know when you have done your award post, I'd love to read it! 

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me lovely! I hope your first year of uni went well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay! :) thank you very much, congratulations for finishing uni and getting a 2:1, that's amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me darling! Goodluck with your second year of uni :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination lovely!!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete