Monday 1 June 2015

Holiday Fashion...

 

As much as I love the boots and oversized jumpers in the winter, lace dresses, floral playsuits and cute shorts are also my thing. My holiday is just around the corner and I'm going to show you what I clothes I have decided to buy so far to take with me...

First up is this gorgeous playsuit from H&M, if you have read my previous posts you will have seen this feature in "In The City". The colour and pattern is just beautiful, making it the perfect summer piece and great for days and nights on holiday...

 
Playsuits are so easy and comfy to wear and so easy to dress up or down which is why I got myself another one. This one caught my eye straight away when I was looking for one on the Missguided website, the pattern is lovely and the range of colours are very unique. I also love the style of this playsuit, the structured neck line is something I don't own anything like, making it a unique piece to my wardrobe...

 

 
White lace dresses and holidays are a perfect combination making them a must for a holiday wardrobe. They are so pretty and can be so flattering and I adore this one from H&M. The dress as a whole, particularly the detailing of the lace is gorgeous and it will make the outfit look so elegant and girly, I'm so excited to wear this.
 
 
Another dress I bought is from Mango and although in summer bright colours are the ones to wear this is the opposite. However, I couldn't walk away from the exquisite detailing on the neck line that makes the dress so beautiful with its variety of colours on a unique texture. Because the material is heavier compared to my other purchases I would wear this on an evening when the weather is cooler, paired with some small heels or sandals or moving away from the holiday period, its a lovely dress to wear on a night out. I have lots of little black dresses, but this has to be one of my favourites...
 
 
Previously mentioned in one of my other posts, I discussed one department where I don't have a lot of things for my holiday and that is shoes. In my wish ist post, I mentioned my love for Birkenstocks and how I really want a pair but instead of spending a lot of money on some, for now, I'm so happy with these bargains I found at Primark. These are of a similar style to Birkenstocks only a lot lot cheaper, £4 to be exact which is such a bargain. But, if pink isn't your thing you can actually get these in black too but my size had sold out. Despite this, being someone who doesn't really wear pink a lot this colour is so gorgeous and is perfect for the holiday season, I'm very happy with my bargain!
 
Finally,are some other Primark finds and for your holiday while you need to have a few dresses and playsuits, shorts and skorts are also a must and when I buy them I like to get them cheap because I'm not exactly going to be wearing floral pattern shorts and skorts all the time throughout the summer with the unpredictable UK weather. Whereas, dresses and playsuits are totally different because you can wear them on nights out or evening meals etc. Therefore, my perfect place to stock up on shorts is Primark and these two beauties cost me £10 for the both of them!! I love the simple pattern of these and the blue shade is so summery and will go perfect with a white vest top or crop top etc...
 
So far, so good I believe with my holiday shopping, I love my holiday finds and I'm so excited to wear them all so you can definitely expect upcoming OOTD/OOTN when I'm away soon so keep a look out!
 
What do you think of my purchases?
What are your holiday fashion must haves?
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love wearing little summery dresses etc over summer! Such great pieces I can't wait until I go on holiday! It's been too long XD Hope you have an amazing time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love the variety of patterns and styles :) thank you! And aw I hope you have a lovely time! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. The H&M play suit is so beautiful and summery!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, here's the link if you are interested... http://www.hm.com/gb/product/91364?article=91364-C&cm_vc=SEARCH#article=91364-C :) x

      Delete