Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Autumn/Winter Coat...



A couple of months ago, on my previous bloglovin' account, I discovered a coat that I just had to get my hands on. Lauren, who runs a great blog called stylelikehers, posted an OOTD post which included a gorgeous camel coat from H&M. I really loved this coat straight away, it was like love at first sight haha. I have never owned a coat of this style, colour before nor have I bought a coat from H&M and I'm very impressed with not only the quality and fitting of the coat (fits like a glove) but I am also very impressed with how the style of this coat can complete any look both day and night. It is a really sophisticated item that can be added to a evening look to add a touch of glam or it can be added as an essential coat in the cold weather teamed with a black wooly scarf for the perfect winter chic look.

 
 


 
 To get this essential, gorgeous, sophisticated coat, click here.

What are your autumn/winter essentials?
Thanks for reading,
Sarah x


 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely coat! Looks so much better on you than on their website :)

    ReplyDelete