Sunday 15 November 2015

No7 Skincare Haul...




On Thursday I went to a No7 Christmas event at Boots and found out all about their skincare and make up range. I had such a lovely time and there will be a post all about the event later in the week. But todays post is going to be about what I treat myself to after the event when we had some time to shop...

Firstly, I didn't treat myself to any make up products simply because nothing really stood out for me compared to their skincare, I think their make up range is great, however, I really loved knowing more about their skincare range and was desperate to get hold of some products...

Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush


First up is their cleansing brush which I will use at least once a week. A cleansing brush is something I have been wanting for a really long time but didn't want too pay much for. I have heard so many good things about this brush and originally I think the price is reasonable at £25 but even better when I had my vouchers I got from the event so it was my perfect opportunity to treat myself to one.

I love that it has it has two settings so can it perfect for those days when your face just needs a gentle clean or those days where your skin has really been suffering.

Purifying Exfoliator

Next, I bought an exfoliator to go with the cleansing brush for those days where my skin has been suffering and to give it a deeper clean.

Pore Purifier


I have been looking for a product like this for so long and I cant believe I have never heard of this. I suffer with an oily t-zone so blackheads around my nose area are a huge problem for me so I was so happy when the lady at the event explained their Pore Purifier. She described it as product "she couldn't live without" as its so easy to use and has a great impact so I can't wait to use this.
Goodbye blackheads!! (hopefully)

I'm so excited to use these as I love using skincare products just as much as applying make up and wearing new clothes. I will be sure to let you know what I think of these products in the future.

Later this week I will be doing a post about the event so be sure to follow my instagram sarahsstyle_x for blog updates as well as all things beauty and fashion.

Do you use any No7 products? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment