Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Chirstmas Day/NYE Outfit...


Crop Top - Topshop
Quilted Leather Skirt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Boots - Next


So, for Christmas day, you want to wear something comfy, classy and sparkly, but, not too sparkly so much though that you are matching the Christmas tree... These preferences I wanted for my Christmas outfit resulted in me wearing a comfy quilted skirt with tights teamed with a sparkly crop top. The fact that the skirt covers above my waist means that hardly any flesh was shown, which I wanted because it is a religious day after all... As for shoes I wore comfy, stylish wedged, knee high boots for the small time I spent outside. These were actually one of my Christmas presents aren't I lucky? I adore these boots!!!

As for new year, I'm not doing anything special but this outfit is also perfect as with a bit more make up and some statement jewellery this look is perfect for the evening. It can easily be dressed up or down.

The lipstick I have chosen to wear with this outfit is Revlon's "Super Lustrous" lipstick in the shade "Black Cherry" this is a long lasting, high pigmented colour that I think is perfect for winter!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment