Tuesday 18 August 2015

Hello Again MAC...



MAC is without a doubt my favourite make up brand, the foundation coverage is superb and the lipstick colour range is to die for! Recently, I got some of their products, two of which were actually birthday presents from two of my lovely friends that know me very well. So, lets say hello again to some new MAC products...


Mehr is a beautiful dark pink, with a slight light reddish tint that I was treat to by Paige, writer of thefashionwayx. I absolutely love subtle but beautiful shades for an everyday look and Mehr is the perfect one for this. It may be matte but this is so smooth and easy to apply creating a soft shiny finish, it's gorgeous.


 
Hang Up is one that has been on my wish list for a very long time! It's definitely the opposite to Mehr, whilst it's also beautiful, it's bold, bright and a very statement shade that will make you stand out, its perfect for the evenings. I'd definitely describe this as a vampire red, its extremely dark making it perfect for the statement lip make up look. To got with this shade, I treat myself to the lip pencil in the shade Currant which couldn't be more of a perfect match. This was recommended to me to stop any lipstick bleeding and to help define the lips further, for an even more gorgeous statement lip, love love love!
 
Left - Mehr
Middle - Hang Up
Right - Currant
I'm super happy with these new products, so you can definitely expect them to make an appearance in future posts.
 
What do you think of MAC?
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Both lip shades look amazing! You definitely can't beat a good Mac lipstick :-)

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete