Sunday 30 August 2015

Topshop Autumn/Winter Wish List...

Tomorrow is the last day of August, meaning that summer is unfortunately coming to an end. Even more unfortunately the weather in the last couple of weeks has been somewhat disappointing and here in the North of England it doesn't seem like we have had much of a summer at all. Meaning that over the last couple of weeks I have come up with a wish list of essentials for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe from my all time favourite shop... Topshop. But, I cannot wait for autumn and winter because although I'm someone who loves the sun, they are definitely my favourite seasons for fashion so take a look at my wish list...

MISTIC Leather Ankle Boots - For me, Autumn and Winter fashion is all about boots and these leather ankle boots are perfect for this season. The style, ankle, is a necessity for every girls wardrobe as it goes with any outfit. But more importantly, is the style of the heel, the tortoise shell print is beautiful making the boots so unique that will make any outfit classy.

COCKTAIL High Leg Heeled Boots - Again, some more boots and these caught my eye last year but I regrettably chickened out of buying them because, well, they are a statement piece aren't they? Not only do they sit just below the thigh they are also heeled which is different to what I usually go for. However, they are so gorgeous, this year I'm definitely going to be brave and get myself them!

Checked Biker Mini Skirt - Boots, tights and a pretty skirt have to be one of my favourite outfit combinations for autumn and winter and this skirt is so lovely. I really like the pattern and the combination of colour is subtle, very wintery shades but it still makes a great statement piece.

Nicole Polo Neck - When I think about autumn and winter fashion, aswell as boots, I automatically think about oversized, cosy jumpers and this one is perfect. The polo neck style will keep you nice and warm and the colour white is so simple and classy and it will go with many other things featuring on my wish list, a great piece to save up for!

Hooded Wool Blend Coat - Usually with my winter coats I think more about it being fashionable as a necessity rather than practical, however, this year I have gone for both. My coats usually don't have a hood but this year I have opted for one and the fact it is faux fur will definitely help keep me warm, its both fashionable and practical, what more do you want?

Buckle Trim Fedora Hat - When it comes to hats over winter time, beanies are definitely for me, however for autumn I like to wear fedora style hats and this one is lovely. The colour makes it look very classy and the buckle addition makes it so pretty.

MOTO Cord Pinafore Dress - Currently, I'm really loving sleeveless jackets and waistcoats and this sleeveless pinafore dress will make a perfect addition to my collection, it will go lovely with the white polo neck mentioned earlier and some black boots.

Shaggy Faux Fur Gilet - As I mentioned, I really love sleeveless items and this is also another perfect item, its perfect for an extra layer to keep you warm whilst also keeping your look classy. I noticed these were a trend last year and this year I want in.

Who else is excited for autumn/winter fashion?
What do you think about my wish list pieces?

Also, I'm aware that my schedule has been a bit all over the place recently which I'm sorting out so why not follow my new instagram for regular blog updates and all things beauty and fashion?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks! I love the red dress!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I think it is perfect for this season!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, definitely one of my favourites from the wish list!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the hat - so cute! And that jacket is to die for :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such lovely pieces aren't they? Must haves for your autumn/winter wardrobe!

      Sarah x

      Delete