Sunday 18 October 2015

I Like Big Hoops...


...and I cannot lie! Sorry I just had to haha.

Recently, I have noticed there is a big trend for hoop earrings and I'm so for it. They are perfect for adding a statement to a casual outfit or for adding a bit of extra glam to that evening look. For me they are now a necessity in my accessory collection which is why I have a few so to narrow them down here are my three favourite earrings in different sizes...

SMALL

First up is this gorgeous pair of hoop style earrings from Miss Selfridge. They may be the smallest out of my collection but they have had the most compliments. I find them so cute and unique and they are perfect to add something different but simple to an everyday outfit.

 
 

MEDIUM

Next are my medium sized hoops from Topshop. These beauties are so simple that you can wear them with an everyday look or for evening when you don't want to make too much of a statement.



LARGE

Finally are the biggest hoops I own and the ones I love them most. They are also from Topshop and I love being able to wear these both day and night. But,I really love wearing these with a really casual outfit during the day to more of a statement to the look and make it look more glamorous. I love them!

 
 

What are your favourite earrings from my top three? Are you a lover or hater of hoops?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment