Sunday 8 November 2015

A Clinique Masterclass...


A couple of weeks ago I heard about a Clinique "Beauty Masterclass" that was happening at my local House Of Fraser. Clinique is a brand I have heard a lot about but I don't know lots of information about the brand and the products they have on offer, so what a perfect opportunity to do so. Plus, half the ticket price was going to charity, my towns hospice, so even better. And of course, I asked Paige (thefashionwayx) to come too!

When we arrived we firstly were welcomed with our gifts and either a cup of tea or a glass of Prosecco (we obviously chose the Prosecco) and there were two tables one make up and the other skin care. We were in two groups and we got half an hour at one table before we switched over.
Gifts: Mini Mascara & Eye Treatment

Starting at the make up table, we got to watch a tutorial on an everyday look aswell as being able to test and have a good look at all the products used.





 

It was so interesting and fun to have a try of all the products and actually learn more about Clinique and the make up they have to offer, everything is so pretty, I want it all haha.

How amazing is the colour range for the Colour Pop lipsticks? Now I just need to decide on a shade! Aswell as this, the Chubby Stick and Superprimer are also on the wish list!

Next was skincare and although I loved looking at the make up, learning about Clinique's skincare was my favourite. I'm someone who always has to have a skincare routine and stick to it and I love trying new products so I cant believe I haven't come across their range before. It not often you come across brands where they have come up with a three step routine for each skin type.It was so interesting to find out what skin type I was (three) and learning about the products recommended for me aswell as getting some advice on what products to use to tackle specific problems.



For my skincare, my wishlist is, the Clarifying Lotion, All About Eyes under Eye Cream and the Sonic System Cleaning Brush.

I had such a lovely night I recommend anyone to go to event like this they are so much fun, especially if its a brand you don't really know too much about and even better if its for charity!

Do you know much about Clinique products? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments: