Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Gorgeous Scent...



Before I start, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had an amazing new years and I hope you all have an even better 2015!
 
I knew as soon as I came up with the idea to do this blog post that it was going to be a tricky one because, lets just say, I'm not exactly the best at describing scents really well and using lots of posh words to go into detail. But I'm going to try my best so here it goes...
 
I absolutely adore candles, I have at least four dotted around my bedroom never mind the amount I have persuaded my parents to put in the living room. Especially at this time of year, I think they are great to make the room more warm, cosy and create a more "homely" feel/atmosphere. So, when I decided I wanted a new one to  add to my collection in my bedroom ,I wanted to get something different and move away from the coconut (my favourite scent), vanilla scents I already had and decided to go with something floral... "Lily Bloom".
 
The scent is absolutely GORGEOUS, it's really sweet and fruity and is definitely really refreshing and calming which creates a chilled out, relaxing atmosphere to the room when lit.
 
I got this candle from Matalan at a very reasonable price. Although I'd love to say that I have dozens of Jo Malone candles I unfortunately don't. However, I think this candle has a beautiful scent and doesn't affect your bank balance, so click here if you are interested in getting one of these (dozens of other scents are available in store and online also).
 
I'd love to know what your favourite scents are and what your favourite candle is? Let me know in the comments!
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment