Tuesday 21 July 2015

MY VIEW - The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil...


After hearing this product being mentioned in a few of Amelia Lianas videos I thought I'd give it try, she only said positive things about this product and when it featured in her evening routine video where I got to see it being used I was definitely won over, it looked amazing. Aswell as this, the product is from The Body Shop which is one of my favourites and you can read my post about why I love it and the amazing loyalty card they have by clicking here so I had very high expectations. And wow, these expectations were definitely met, I adore this product!

Firstly, how do I use it? Well, by using the same way Amelia did in her video I put a small amount in my hand and wipe it all over my face with my make up still on. Next, using a flannel I wipe it all off using warm water and my make is instantly washed off. Literally, all of it is taken off, even my waterproof mascara, its amazing and I have never owned any product that removes a full face of make up so easily.

When I first heard about this cleanser I didn't think it was for me as its an oil cleanser which I always try to avoid because I have oily skin, especially my t-zone. However, Amelia mentioned in her video that she does too and it doesn't have a bad affect on her skin at all, so with her being one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers I trusted her advice. I don't regret this at all because it hasn't affected my skins condition negatively at all, it hasn't made my skin more oily neither has it caused any breakouts which is rare when I try cleansers, hallelujah!! But, just a word of advice make sure your hair is well out if your face when you use it because you can end up in a very greasy hair situation, trust me, I know haha!

With no doubt, I'm giving this a 5 star! This is by far the best cleanser I have ever used and the fact its my make up remover also, makes it even more perfect.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to love this! I have oily skin and I've been terrified to try this out. All the reviews I read were from girls who didn't have oily skin so I'm glad I got to see this

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had heard loads about it before but it wasn't until Amelia mentioned in her video that it's fine with oily skin when I was persuaded to try it and I really don't regret it, totally recommend it :) x

      Delete