Friday 10 July 2015

This Weeks Nails...





This week the nail varnish I have been wearing and loving is Essie's Fiji. As I own another Essie nail varnish I am aware of the superb quality the brand has and I was desperate to get a new one. Recently, my nails are growing a lot faster and a lot stronger, usually I find once they get to a certain length they become weak,however, now they are strong as ever so I decided I wanted a really pretty colour to show them of with and this is how I came across Fiji, a gorgeous baby pink shade. And for the increase in quality of my nails, I have Sally Hansen's "Hard As Nails" to thank. I'm someone who is always wearing nail varnish and I know the effects of this and how it's not exactly good for your nails to have nail varnish on all the time but "Hard As Nails" is a perfect treatment to make them both look and feel more healthy so I put this on the days where I give my nails a break and before I apply any nail varnish.

The only thing I would comment negatively on about Essie's Fiji is that a few coats are needed to get the best quality colour it has to offer. In my photographs I'm wearing three coats as I believe anything less is very low quality and shows a colour that is more of a white shade so to get that beautiful baby pink colour a few coats is needed.

What do you think of this shade? Do you have it?

Thanks for reading,

Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. I love Essie Fiji, I have it on my toenails at the minute! Totally agree though I hate having to do at least 3 coats to make it opaque! Worth it in the end though! Your nails look great!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is adorable. ♥

    Love, Lisa from Ash Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty shade! Although it must be annoying if you need to do 3 shades, must take forever to dry! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely! I know, a lot of time and patience is needed haha :) xx

      Delete