Thursday 23 July 2015

Pre Holiday Superdrug Haul...

 


As I'm writing this post I'm at home but tomorrow I will be leaving for my week away to Tenerife so this a scheduled post. Although I do like to think myself as an organised person when it comes to holiday packing I am not and earlier in the week when I was organising what I was taking away with me, I realised I didn't have and forgot about a few things which means a last minute Superdrug holiday shop. The products I have bought are new to me so therefore I will get an opinion on them whilst on holiday so expect more detailed posts about products I have used when I get back.
For now, here is a list of my last minute purchases...
  • Clear cosmetic bag
  • Bourjois CC Cream
  • 2 Luggage ID Tags
  • Aussie Beach Matte Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo
  • Solait Sun Lotion
  • Solait Sun Oil Spray
  • Simple Eye Make Up Remover
  • Simple Facial Wash
  • Nivea Anti - Perspirant
*The three above are on offer, the travel minis are 3 for £3

Do you have any of these products?

Also, are you more organised than me for your holiday? What are your holiday essentials?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment