Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mothers Day...


Happy Mothers Day!
I absolutely love that there is a special day to treat your Mum! My Mum is not just a Mum to me but she is also one of my best friends. She's one of the kindest, selfless, hilarious and craziest people I know, she never fails to make me laugh and she is always there for me, she goes out her way to help anyone. I know I can tell her anything and she gives the best advice, I honestly don't know what I would do without her and I know my brother feels the exact same which is why I can't wait to make today as special as possible.  

Now before this post gets too soppy, what did we get her? Well I always find mothers day present shopping hard because her birthday is in a couple of weeks so we have to ensure we get her something special for two days that aren't far apart. My mind was made up when I received an email from Chroma Stationery about Mothers Day. I wrote all about Chroma Stationery last year when I made my first purchase (you can find the post here) and I'm so happy to say the variety of choice, quality and customer service is still perfect. They now have a wider product range but I was totally taken with the notebook design they showed on their email. My Mum is someone who loves to be organised, I wonder where I got that from haha? And she is constantly making lists whether that's errands she needs to do in the day or shopping lists, she is always needing a notebook with her and now she has the perfect personalised one thanks to Chroma Stationery! This is the Margaret Ryton Spiral Bound Range notebook with handwritten font.
Aswell as this we also have treat her to the traditional presents of beautiful flowers and her favourite chocolate (in the hope I can have some haha) and this afternoon we are going for a nice lunch.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there!
What are you doing for Mothers Day? Have a lovely day.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so lovely!! You should show your mum she would love reading what you said about her! Xx

    ReplyDelete