Sunday 6 March 2016

Missguided Basics Wishlist...

 
FINALLY winter is almost over and spring is near and then before we know is summer will be here, yay! As you might be able to tell I HATE winter. I think the idea of winter where you can get all wrapped up is good at first but then it just gets boring and I am sick of being cold and cannot wait to say goodbye to dark mornings and early evenings. In the excitement that we are in the month of Spring I have started Spring/Summer shopping for basics that are stylish, good quality and easy to style so where better to look than Missguided?

I love making wishlist posts because not only are they a good way to have somewhere to refer back to next time you are shopping but they also good for readers to get inspiration for their wardrobe! Like anything you see? All of the links are below...
 
 
 
 
I love all these pieces and I think they are the perfect to make lovely outfits for next season.
 
Are you excited for spring? What's on your wish list?
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment