Sunday 13 March 2016

Mini Lush Haul...



 
For me a nice hot bath using a gorgeous smelling bath bomb is the solution when I need to relax, so where better to go than Lush? With great quality and a wide range of products to choose from its guaranteed that I will always walk out with something when I go shopping there. Last week I chose three and these are perfect to use when you need some relaxation...
 
 

THINK PINK: Think pink is the prettiest out of the three, not only does it make the water turn into a gorgeous shade of pink but it also releases melt away confetti hearts as it fizzes away. It's perfect for relaxation as the undertone scent of lavender is the perfect scent to clear your mind.
 
 

LOVER LAMP: Unlike Think Pink, Lover Lamp doesn't make the water change into a bright colour, instead it turns pale white and as it fizzes releases butter hearts that make your skin feel so soft! The scent is amazing too, it has chocolate orange notes aswell as vanilla and Brazilian orange oil. It's great to use after a long day when you are wanting to unwind!
 

BUTTERBALL: Butterball is the best one to use for pamper nights as it makes your skin feel amazing! Although there's nothing special about it regarding its colour and it doesn't release any confetti or anything similar, it does however create a buttery film on your skin. This makes it feel the best out of all three and it's perfect if you have dry or irritated skin! It's ingredients includes "ylang ylang" which is the perfect solution to use in your weekly pamper night after a long stressful week as it helps relax the nervous system, making you happier and stress free.
 
 

All three are perfect for relaxation but all in their different way! Which one sounds best for you?
 
What is your favourite lush product? I love hearing suggestions!
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Omg I need lover lamp!! Also going to buy like 5 butterballs because I think their my favourite!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chocolate orange!! smells soo good, you will really like it! I love them, feel so soft after! x

      Delete
  2. Lover lamp looks so good; I love all things Lush! I'd recommend the blackberry bath ballistic, it's so calming, and smells amazing! x

    thatnorthernlassblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete