Friday 27 February 2015

A Collective Haul...


These are the things I have bought over the last week. It may seem like a lot but I was treating my self because last Thursday I passed my driving theory test! So I thought I'd treat myself after the hour and hours I spent revising over the last few months...

DUNGAREES- H&M
I have noticed that a trend is starting with these and I thought I'd get involved. These are long legged denim dungarees and I have only worn short legged dungarees to a festival a couple of years ago so I cant wait to style something new throughout all seasons.

SHOES - Primark
I own a lot of boots, but not a lot of shoes in this style so I thought I was time I stock up, especially when the warmer seasons are approaching. There was an option of these shoes in black but I'm trying to step away from this colour of shoes because basically all of my shoes are black. I really love the chain also, it adds something different.

COCONUT OIL - Superdrug
If you haven't heard about the many wonders of coconut oil, where  have you been? I have heard great things about one of my favourite fruits and scents, the wonders it does, to your skin, hair and nails so I have to try it. Expect a review soon!

SOAP&GLORY ARCHERY BROW TINT AND PENCIL - Boots
This product has been tried and tested and I love it so much! I will continue to buy this product because I haven't come across an eyebrow product before that's this good and believe me, I have tried a lot. I'm planning on doing a blog post about this soon, so watch out for it.

ENVELOPE CLUTCH BAG - Boohoo
This bag featured in my previous post- OOTN. I needed a new clutch bag but with a zip because my previous clutch didn't have one and the last time I went out it ended up being soaked inside by alcohol which wasn't nice so a zip was a must have preference. What also attracted me to the bag was the style, the print is so gorgeous, its croc print so looks very stylish and sophisticated. Also, aswell as being a clutch, it comes with a strap to wear over the shoulder, therefore its practical. I didn't actually realise how big it would be, it fits so much stuff in the main compartment, never mind the back zip. What makes the bag even better is the price, its £8 at the moment, down from £18 so get it now!

SLACKS- H&M
I love the style of these trousers and when I saw these I immediately thought of how nice the pattern is and how its perfect for spring/summer with a basic simple colour top with sandals/ pumps. I can't wait to wear them!

WATER BOTTLE - Sports Direct
I recently read a blog post about detox water and it really interested me. So much though I'm going to try drinking this recipe for the water and I can't wait. When I do I will post my thoughts on here so watch out for that too. I needed quite a big water bottle for this because you need to drink a lot of it and because I'm at uni most days I will need to take it with me and this water bottle is a great size for a great price.

LONGLINE SIDE SPLIT T-SHIRT- River Island
Recently, I have been obsessed with quote t- shirts/jumpers. I think they make a everyday outfit look so stylish and cool, I just love them. But you have to choose the right quote, there are terribly cheesy ones out there that make me cringe but I love this one so much. You can't see it all in the photo but it basically lists all the popular cities and what they are famous for, which is so cool. To make it even cooler is the style. It's a split t-shirt which makes it different and edgy and I can't wait to wear it with jeans to create a effortless but stylish look.

What do you think of my purchases?
Have you bought anything recently? Let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment