Thursday 26 February 2015

OOTN...

 


Last week my best friend was home from university for the week and we decided a night out was needed so this is what I wore and where its from...

Cropped Long Sleeve Top - Topshop
Skort - Boohoo
Tights- Primark
Shoes- Primark
Earrings - Primark
Chocker - Topshop (specific one not available)
Clutch Bag - Boohoo

 I actually didn't get an outfit photo because if you're like me and suck at time management you will understand the scenario of running around last minute trying to finish getting ready... so basically there wasn't time for an outfit photo. However, I did take A LOT of photos throughout the night and here is a few of the less embarrassing ones so you can see what my outfit looked like on...




I had such a good night and I think one of the reasons why I enjoyed it so much is because this outfit is soo comfy!! In particular, the shoes are a god sent, they are the perfect height/style for a night out but aren't ridiculously high that they are uncomfortable.


What's your favourite piece to wear on a night out?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment