Wednesday 18 February 2015

Lifestyle Post - Interior Inspiration...



So this post is going to be a little different because its moving away from the beauty and fashion topics I discuss and it's a lifestyle post, specifically interior design.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts about my tumblr, which you can find here, I said I use tumblr to get a lot inspiration for things in everyday life and one of these things is interior design. I'm one of those people who are constantly imagining what my own home will look like, the colours, textures, furniture and the vibe I want it to have.

In todays post I'm going to share the inspirational photographs I have found to get ideas from for office spaces/desk areas. I absolutely love looking at photographs for this area in particular because its important you get the design right to create a relaxed working environment and I love looking at the ways people have achieved that through interior design...











As you may be able to tell I adore the clean, simple design of an open space with white walls with motivational text/images on them with pretty flowers on the desk with plenty of room for magazines, flowers and a drink.

I have seen other bloggers do posts like this before and I love looking at the images they get inspiration from and seeing if I can get any from the images they have found. I have also made this post because now I have a collection of images on my blog to go to if the time comes in the future when I need to get some ideas for a room/area like this.

I don't only use tumblr to get inspiration for this area of a home but for all rooms and areas so I'm thinking of doing a series of posts like this for all rooms. Which I think is a good idea and is something different? Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment