Friday 6 February 2015

Mini Haul- H&M...

 

SLOGAN JUMPER:
So I have been wanting a jumper like this for a long time but I have never found the perfect one, until now. I literally couldn't avoid cheesy and cringey slogans but I really like this one. It's very simple and I think that the French text makes the jumper even more chic. This is a really stylish, lightweight jumper that will be perfect to wear in the spring time when the weather is a bit walmer(hopefully). Also, I was persuaded even more to buy this by the brilliant price of £5.99.





KHAKI JEGGINGS:

I much prefer to wear jeggings than jeans,I think they are so much more comfy and fitted. So, when I saw them available in the colour that's made a comeback this season, Khaki, for £12.99, again brilliantly priced, I didn't need much more persuading to get them. I can't to wear these jeggings throughout all seasons teamed with black, white and tan colours!


I love that these two go together aswell so I have bought myself an outfit for approx £19, not even including student discount!




What do you think of my purchases? Let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

1 comment: