Wednesday 14 January 2015

ASAP54...


 
Today's post is going to be related to something I have never wrote a blog post about... technology! However it is fashion based so I'm still sticking with one of my blogs main topics. I'm going to discuss the new fashion app ASAP54... Describing itself as "a revolutionary new way to discover and shop fashion online" its captured the attention of hundreds of people including high street stores such as River Island to discover new trends and shop in a new, interesting and modern way. 

I first heard of this app when one of my inspirations, the lovely Tanya Burr and her charming fiancé Jim Chapman were raving about it in one of Tanya's vlogmas videos. In fact, I'm sure Jim included it in one of his vlogs but the app caught my attention when Tanya was giving a quick demonstration of the app and I was impressed.
Basically, the app has many functions, one being finding that perfect outfit! For example, I wanted the perfect outfit  to match my nail varnish. I simply took a photo of my hand, loaded in the app and cropped the area of one nail so all that was cropped was the colour of nail varnish. Next I had the option of choosing the part of the outfit I wanted to pick out.I could browse tops, skirts, trousers and shoes but I decided to go with rings. What happens after that is that the app chooses the top 5 for you, however, if you're not happy with these choices you can find your own and if you wanted you can refine your search by price. Once you're happy you save and upload your post then it's done, it's on your profile.
You could literally spend hours on this app, taking photos of your clothes and make up to find that perfect outfit.
What's also great is that the app allows you to see the latest trends in the fashion world. Users can follow each other and see what they are choosing to go with a particular item and you can comment your opinions on the post and like them. It's really good that shops are taking part in this new way of shopping, I follow River Island and House Of Fraser so this allows me to see what outfits they create on the app.

So far so very good I think, I'm only new to this and I only have one post but I think it's a creative, innovative way to shop and I will definitely be using it regularly. Its free too, bonus!
Follow me, my username is Sarah_x
Does anyone else have ASAP54? If so, what do you think of it?
Also, is anyone loving any other fashion/beauty apps? If you are let me know, I'm such a technophile so technology combined with beauty and fashion is a perfect combination for me haha!
Thanks for reading,

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment