Friday 16 January 2015

My Tumblr...

So todays post is going to be slightly different, I'm going to briefly discuss another place I get my inspirations from for fashion and make up and just general inspiration for being motivated and being successful in life... tumblr...

So I have had tumblr for a good four years now and although I don't reblog the same anymore, no more stars, shorts and peace signs haha(hipster days).I still love it.

Aside from blogging and reading other peoples blogs I would say tumblr is another place I get inspiration from to get make up and fashion ideas aswell as being successful at life by reading quotes (I'm someone who just loves them and they are all over my tumblr). You can also tell I'm a big Harry Styles and The 1975 fan haha!

Above is just an image of this months archive but my tumblr blog actually looks like this...
 
And here's the link.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, yes it is different but I hope you found it interesting reading about somewhere else I get a lot of inspiration from for different things.

Do you have tumblr? Send me your username?
Where do you get inspiration from?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment