Saturday 17 January 2015

Mini Haul- The Body Shop...


Yes, more shopping has been done but this time I have been to "The Body Shop" which means that this is my first "beauty" post on this blog, yay...

Recently, I have started to watch/read Amelia Liana who is now one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers, her content is great! I was looking through her videos and I watched her night time skincare routine and that's when I realised I don't have one...

Sure, I cleanse and moisturise but hearing about serums and night creams really intrigued me so I decided to get a hold on some of this stuff.
Vitamin E Moisture Serum
Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

I decided to get the cleanser because I have heard really good reviews about it and thought I'd give it a go.

The other two products are the ones I'm specifically looking forward to using because I haven't used night creams and serums before so I'm really excited to use them and see the results. However, one thing about them that has disappointed me even before using them is their size. They are both 30ml which is the only size you can buy for these products and because it's the The Body Shop you can guess that they aren't cheap. But I'm being optimistic about this because I'm hoping that even this small amount goes a long way because apparently you don't need to use a lot when you use it. 

Click the name of the product below for the link...

I still have a few more products to buy to create a full routine for my night-time skin care. So, when that's sorted you can definitely expect to see a post about my routine and more detail/my opinions about the products I use and the results.
What is your night-time skin care routine? Do you recommend any products?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment