Thursday 15 January 2015

Mini Haul - ASOS...


Uh oh I have been online shopping again.I'm not making excuses but I don't class the items I got as "impulse buys" more "essentials"...or so I keep telling myself. Anyway, ASOS is one of my favourite online shops and I love the fact they have other stores in their market place such as Monki (LOVE). I only got three things so I'm calling it a "mini haul"...

(SIDE NOTE - I adore the packaging the delivery comes in, it's very edgy and cool, and because I love monochrome I think the packaging is great)

First up is a Vero Moda Jersey T- Shirt in grey. I think everyone needs basic t- shirts in their wardrobe to make a look more casual. I have been wanting a top like this for a while to pair with boyfriend jeans because I have been seeing the look everywhere. And I trusted that ASOS would give me a great price t-shirt with even better quality and they have done exactly that so you can expect to see this t-shirt in future posts.

Click here for the link.


Next up is a Monki Striped Long Sleeve Top - Black/White. Like I previously said, I love Monki, I could literally spend a fortune buying their clothes. However, I resisted the urge and went with an amazing priced, comfy top that I cant wait to pair with, skirts, shorts and jeans. This style top is definitely in at the moment and I cant wait to follow the trend. You will definitely see this in future posts too.

Click here for the link.



Finally, I actually got this last item to make my order price up to get free delivery haha. They were only a couple of pound and they are Pieces Derby Multi Pack Socks. You can't have enough socks can you? Especially in this cold weather! They are really thick and cosy and I can definitely see myself wearing them when I have lazy days around the house, they are just so comfy.

Click here for the link.



So there's my mini haul for you and you can definitely expect to see a lot of hauls on this blog, I'm definitely a self confessed shopaholic. But who isn't?

What do you think of my purchases? Do you like asos, like me? Or is there another online shop you prefer?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment