Sunday 25 January 2015

My Make Up Storage...



SIDE NOTE- I apologise in advance for the state of some of my make up, its slightly messy and you can definitely tell it's been used alot. But whose make up isn't like this? It's just signs of it being used and loved, isn't it?
Also I'm aware my make up brushes need a clean, I'm planning on cleaning them today so watch out for blog post about this soon...

Today I'm going to show you how I store my make up. When you finally come to the realisation you can't fit any more products into your make up bag or your dressing table is covered so much with products that you can no longer actually see the actual table, its time you get some storage! And where do I recommend? Muji!

If you read beauty blogs you will of probably heard about this website but believe the hype! You can get so many different storage boxes for thousands of different things. But for make up I recommend you get the Acrylic storage that also comes in loads of different sizes. Plus great prices, great quality and easy to clean, they are brilliant.

I actually have two of the "2 Drawers Wide" boxes which you can find here. And I have just put one on top of the other.

However, I keep my everyday make up in my make up bag, which I will move onto soon. So these draws I use for other products that I don't use everyday, back up products in case my everyday products run out and samples because I have a good few of them.

As for lipstick storage I actually use a nail varnish holder from amazon. But this is great for lipsticks because it holds them neatly, they are easy to find and there is plenty of room for any size. I can't find the exact one on I got on Amazon anymore. But if you search on amazon "nail varnish holder" lots of similar ones show up.

As for make up brushes, I have quite a lot of them so I find the easiest way to store them are in glasses, the ones I'm using are actually candle holders from Wilkinson's and you can find plenty of things like this in store.

If you want to know more about what's in the storage, let me know in the comments.
So as I said, I keep my everyday make up in my make up bag. I don't tend to take my make up out with me on a day to day basis but having it in one place is easier for me and if I ever do need to take my make up with me, its all sorted and ready to go.

My make up bag is from Primark. And I thought I'd show you what is in it. So this is my everyday make up products...



  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
  • Mac Studio Fix Foundation
  • Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  • Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder
  • Soap And Glory Solar Powder
  • Topshop Blusher
  • Soap And Glory Glow All Out Highlighter
  • Soap And Glory Archery
  • L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude
  • Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil
  • Avon super extend liquid eye liner
  • L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes
  • If you'd like to know anymore about the products I use or more about the storage, please let me know!

    Does anyone else use Muji? What do you think?

    Thanks for reading,

    Sarah xx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment