Wednesday 28 January 2015

My Fashion Inspirations...

 
 

In one of my previous posts, I discussed my Tumblr blog and how I get a lot of inspiration from it for a lot of things in my life, including fashion. Fashion is one of my passions and I like to think of my style as unique as I don't copy other peoples outfits, I just use images/people on Tumblr and the people whose blogs I read to get inspiration for outfit ideas. In particular I consider three people who I always look to for inspiration (I'm counting twins as one person by the way, haha)the most. So this post is going to be about my favourite fashion icons and lots of photos of some of my favourite outfits they have worn...


BEAUTYCRUSH

I'm going to start of with my favourite inspiration, I could honestly go on and on about how much I love her style but I'm going to try and keep it brief. Youtube/blog name Beautycrush, real name Sammi's fashion is impeccable throughout every season. But in particular, this winter I have been in love with her style. Big boots, lots of layers and lots of monochrome is my perfect look. But the variety of looks she gets from these simple elements I love is amazing.
 
 
VANESSA HUDGENS

I would definitely describe Vanessa Hudgens style as either "rock chick" or "boho/hippie chic" and I love both, in particular I think these looks are great during summer time so I can't wait to get some inspiration for my outfits again this summer. I also love how she makes her style look so effortless but so trendy.
 
 

THE OLSEN TWINS


Okay so I'm going to class these two as one person because I love both of their styles. Not just because I still can't tell the difference between them... haha. I think that their style is the opposite to Vanessa's and you can definitely tell that their outfits are planned and a lot of effort has gone into creating them. Overall, the looks they create are very classy and professional which is why I look to these outfits for inspiration for evening looks as the average person wouldn't wear them in day to day life. Especially for a student like me, they wouldn't be the most appropriate. However, if you are going out for a few cocktails, they are perfect.
 
 
Who are your fashion inspirations? I'd love to know. let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading,

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment