Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hello New Products...



I have fallen in love with beauty again. Recently I have been so obsessed with reading blog posts to do with beauty hauls and reviews, more than ever. So I decided to treat myself, to a whole new make up collection basically, not that any of my current make up is disappointing me or anything it's just I fancied a change and some of these products have been on my wish list for ages so why not?

I haven't tried any of these make up products before and I can't wait to. I love that there is a nice balance between high end and high street products so my bank balance didn't suffer too much haha, I will start with high end first...



  • MAC Lipstick - Velvet Teddy... I think this colour looks absolutely gorgeous and being a huge fan of MAC I'm sure this won't disappoint me.
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer...Another MAC product and it's one that's being hanging around my wish list for a long time, I can't wait to use it and see if it worth all the hype I have read about it.
  • Urban Decay Naked Pressed Finishing Powder...This is the product that has definitely been on my wish list for the longest and I have finally bought it! I remember I first heard about this in one of Zoellas favourite videos last summer and I have been wanting to get it ever since. I have got to admit it's not cheap and I haven't paid any more than £10 for a powder before but I decided to treat myself. If the powders finish is anywhere near to how beautiful the packaging is, I will be so impressed.
  • Dior Star Foundation and Moisturiser...I featured this is my previous blog post and wrote a little bit about how I decided to buy it and my first impressions of it so click here.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Soft Brown...There's such much hype around this brand at the moment and I have specifically heard loads of good things about this product so with payday coming up I thought why not?

  • MUA Products...I see MUA products all the time but I don't know why I have never bought anything from there. My wish list was soon full of products from the brand when I started reading Paige's blog, "thefashionway", I have heard so many good things about this brand so I cant wait to try these products out... Undress Your Skin Highlighter, Shade 11 Lipstick and Whipped Velvet Lipgloss in Chichi.
  • Sleek Contouring And Brush Palette...Contouring is the new thing to blog about, there is so much hype for it so I thought I'd give it a try. Even though there's been loads of good things said about the Smashbox kit I thought because I'm new to contouring I would start of with a cheaper a product to give me some practice. Don't get me wrong though, it may be on the cheaper side but I have heard a few good things about this too and look how pretty it is!!
  • Rimmel London Brow This Way...I recently had my first eyebrow threading and for me its so much better than waxing. With a new shape and now that they are better maintained I thought I would get something to sculpt and define my eyebrows more.
  • Bourjouis Bronzing Powder...This is something else that has been on my list for a while but I had been waiting for my old bronzer to run out now it has I'm so exited to try this because all the hype around it that's been going on for years!!

So there they are, my new products! I think one of the best things is wearing new make up and writing about it so you can expect lots of reviews to come up aswell as these products featuring in my "Make Up Of The Day" posts on this blog or my Instagram.

Have you got any of these products? What do you think?

Also, what's on your beauty wish list? I need some inspiration for a new one now!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing haul! Very jealous!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was time to get them all haha, some of them have been taking up space in my wish list for a long long time! I've been saving up for it all for a while too! I have tried a few of them now and I cant wait to write about them :)

      Delete
  2. I really want this foundation now!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is your haul! I can't wait to see how you get on with everything, I want it all!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you enjoyed reading the post! I have tried a few of the porducts now and I'm so impressed, expect reviews soon :)

      Delete