Thursday 30 April 2015

Outfit And Make Up Of The Night...

 

On Tuesday night, my friend Paige and I went to a fashion website launch called "FashionFunk". The event was open to anyone but when we heard about it being for any "budding blogger" we were planning our outfits straight away! We both absolutely love blogging aswell as fashion so it was the perfect event for us. It was the first event we have been to and we were so lucky for it to be held at our university.

Firstly, my outfit, I wanted to keep it smart but casual so I went for high-waisted cigarette trousers from Missguided (belt included) with my Topshop crop top and my smart pointed shoes from Boohoo with a medium size, plain, over the shoulder bag from Primark. For jewellery, I wore my watch and necklace which are both from River Island, my earrings are from Primark and my bracelet is from Warren James...




As for my make up, for those who follow my instagram you would of seen this photo but here is what I wore...

 Primer - L'Oreal Infallible
Foundation - Dior Star
Concealer - Mac Pro Longwear
Powder - Urban Decay Naked
Bronzer - Bourjois Delice de Poudre
Contour - Sleek Contour Kit
Eyebrows - L'Oreal Paris Brow This Way + Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Eyeshadow - L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude
Eyeliner-Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil + Avon Superextend Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Soap+Glory Thick and Fast
Lips - MAC Velvet Teddy
 
A lot of these products featured in my previous post "Hello New Products" which means it was the first time I wore most of these products and to keep it brief I'm super impressed. The pigmentation, quality and durability of these products is amazing but expect product reviews in more detail soon!
 
I had a really nice night and I was so much fun to be at an event like this. Fashionfunk is a fashion website that gives you 60 seconds of fashion news and the event consisted of fashion and jewellery stalls from the area with a fashion show demonstrating all of the clothes and a Q+A with the business owners. It was interesting to find out how the business's came about and what their goals are for their business's future. Aswell as this, hair style demonstrations  were given on stage by local hairdressers to show us how to achieve the must have summer hairstyles. We were also treat to free champagne aswell as a goodie bag containing hair products and vouchers, how lovely!
 
Because it was my first event I wasn't really sure what to expect so I didn't bring my big fancy camera so I took my photos and my IPhone so the photo quality isn't as great, my apologies...
 
 

 


 
I really enjoyed my night and I really hope to go to more events soon but next time I will bring my blogging camera haha.
 
Have you been to any events recently or are you planning to go to any soon?
Let me know in the comments!
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, my break from assignments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your first event! I went to 2 over Easter and I'm going to one next weekend which I'm looking forward to, have a lovely week! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ooo have fun!! thankyou, you too :) xx

      Delete