Thursday 2 April 2015

Who Can Blame Me?!

The last thing I need is more shoes, but I have a good excuse for this gorgeous pair that I bought last week... they are a bargain! And no, I didn't just save a couple of pounds, I saved £11! These shoes were £15 down to £4! They are from Matalan and I found them hidden in the sale section of the store amongst the out of fashion t-shirts and reduced priced underwear so when I found these beauties you can imagine how surprised I was, even more at the price.

I can't wait to wear these! I have to be honest and say they aren't my usual style, for one they aren't black or white plus the style of them isn't something I'm used to. When it comes to wearing shoes on a night out I'm one for wedged or block heels, so stiletto is something completely different for me, it may take a couple of practices to wear and walk in them but for £4 who can blame me?!

 


I also love this colour, it's perfect for summer so you can expect outfits featuring this gorgeous bargain coming up!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. £4 is a bargain, no wonder you couldn't say no!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat £4! They're so nice! Go you for spotting the bargain! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :) hahaa thanks, goes to show its worth rummaging through the sale section of shops :) xx

      Delete