Tuesday 14 April 2015

This Weeks Nails...

 





When you think of spring colours you think pastel colours which is why the nail varnish I have been wearing this week is perfect for spring! This nail varnish is called "Rain Rain Go Away" from Rita Ora's Rimmel London collection. This colour is absolutely gorgeous! My favourite colour is purple and this shade is just beautiful, I would describe it as a light purple with a slight light grey tint. It's a lovely colour to wear in the sunny weather which is why I have been wearing it this week because for once the North East of England has been blessed with gorgeous weather.
In my other "This Weeks Nails" post I talked about how my other nail varnish didn't last long and it was easily chipped but this is the opposite, it lasts a lot longer.
However, even though this is a lovely colour, to achieve it you need a few coats which can be a pain if you need to do your nails in a hurry!
Despite this, I love this nail varnish and I can see me using it until I finish the bottle, which is rare! And then I will probably buy it again as well as some other colours in the range!

What do you think about this colour/nail varnish? Do you have it?

Also, today is my lovely friend Paige's birthday, she has an amazing blog called "The Fashion Way" which is all things beauty and fashion. It's such a great blog so why not give her a follow? She really knows what she's talking about, she gives great tips/advice and posts regularly so click here. Her Instagram is also really cool.

Thanks for reading,

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! This put the biggest smile on my face! I love this colour too, I tried something similar and mine just looked like cement! Haha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Hahaha!! Well at least you have a gorgeous colour on your nails now, I love it :) xxxxx

      Delete