Wednesday 27 May 2015

ASOS Sale Picks...


 
Last week I received an email from ASOS telling me about the 60% off sale of their holiday clothing and well, I couldn't resist. I have to be honest and admit that when browsing through their sale range I limited myself by only looking at a few pages as oppose to the full 25 pages on offer because I would of definitely of gone over overboard! Their prices were amazing and I would of just ended up with things I didn't need, therefore, I only got a couple of things...

First is the "Daisy Street Crop Top With Daisy Embroidery" and I love the whole style and pattern of this. Every element of this top is something I don't own; the colour, the pattern and the design/style, therefore it's a brand new and unique piece to my wardrobe that will be perfect this summer paired with some white shorts! I know that the photo may not do it justice because it does look creased but it's not, the material for some reason makes it look all lumpy haha but on the fit is perfect.

One area where I'm lacking in for my holiday wardrobe is the shoe department and these "Park Lane Strap Slide Jelly Flat Sandals" make a perfect first addition to the collection. They are so pretty and I especially love the simple colour scheme of white and silver, they are not too bold and in your face so will show off my bright, summery pedicure. They are also so comfy, what more do you want?
I absolutely love my new pieces and it's even better that they were bargains, I bought the top for £8 when originally it was £17 and the shoes were £10 meaning I saved £8 so I'm super happy and I cant wait to show you them in outfit posts when the weather is suitable haha!

Have you got any bargains recently?
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Those sandals are so gorgeous!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I love them! Thankyou :)

      Delete