Sunday 24 May 2015

My New Blogging Schedule...

 
After almost three weeks away, I'm now back to blogging! Let's just say the last few months have been extremely stressful with lots of late nights, lack of sleep and a few tears due to the amount of work that was needed for my university assignments and revision for my exams. The last few weeks, especially, have been the worst with deadlines coming fast, hence why no blog posts have been up.
But now I'm so happy to say that is over,for now,and my summer begins. Therefore, because of this opportunity of having months off I have decided to post more regularly, every week day in fact (Monday - Friday) starting tomorrow (25th) and I can't wait. I adore blogging so writing posts more regularly is something I have been planning and looking forward to do for months. As for times the posts will be up every week day at 5pm GMT but this may be subject to change so you can follow my instagram for more regular updates of what I will be posting and when.
I'm not saying it's going to be easy in the slightest but I'm so excited to give it ago.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. That's dedication! Looking forward to your posts :)

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your exams and assignments all went well! Enjoy your summer break :) xx

    ReplyDelete