Thursday 7 May 2015

New Additions To The Collection...

 
I would say I have a lot of collections; a collection of nail varnish, lipsticks,candles magazines and books, just to name a few. However, my Make Up brush collection is something else, its huge! Which means that its strange that my new purchases are ones I have never had before. These are your everyday brushes that you need for an everyday make up routine and I don't know why I haven't got these before, I have just always opted for the cheaper versions. But, now I have the Real Techniques Blush Brush, Powder Brush and Stippling Brush!

Real Techniques is a brand I love so I cant wait to start using them...


What's even better is that I got them from Gordons Direct which sells them A LOT cheaper than anywhere else...
  • Blush Brush - £7.49 (saving me £2.50)
  • Powder Brush - £6.19 (saving me £4.80)
  • Stippling Brush - £6.09 (saving me £4.90)
So, I got three, genuine Real Techniques brushes for just under £20 which is great, so I totally recommend this website.

Have you got any of these brushes? What do you think?
What's your favourite make up brush?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment