Tuesday 5 May 2015

Feeling Summery...



Summer is definitely my favourite time of the year. And because the weather where I live has been having some sunny moments I am now prepared...well, nail varnish wise.
If you have seen my previous posts about "This Weeks Nails" you will know I'm trying to avoid the dark nail varnish colours and opt for more brighter, summery colours and I have done exactly that with my recent purchases..
First up, Rita Ora's Rimmel London Collection, currently these are on offer for 3 for 2 in Boots so I took advantage of that and treat myself to some pretty colours. These are from the "60 Seconds Super Shine" range and I bought the gorgeous peach colour called "Peachella" that's just so summery, I love it. I also got the purple shade of "Wild-er-ness", purple is one of my favourite colours and this shade is just perfect for spring and summer. And then last but not least I re bought "Rain Rain Go Away" this is the nail varnish is the one I wore in my last "This Weeks Nails" post and I loved it. But, after taking the photos for this post I have lost it, not misplaced it but actually lost it because I have literally looked everywhere and it's just seemed to vanish into thin air. So I have now bought it again and what's the chance I will happen to find my original one now? But the fact that I re bought it shows how much I love the colour but also the actual product, it's super great quality and lasts a while so I totally recommend.

My other new nail varnish is actually my first ever Essie purchase and I got it in the shade "Mint Candy Apple". This shade is just beautiful and out of all the ones in this post it is definitely my favourite shade for summer. I have heard a mixture of things about Essie nail varnishes but when I have seen this shade in blog posts and also in one of Amelia Lianas videos, I had to get it. It looks absolutely gorgeous so I thought I'd try it out and get an opinion about it, so expect me to report back.

So there's one thing ticked off the list in order for me to get ready for summer, now just another 20 or more things to go haha.
Are you excited for summer? What's your go to summer nail varnish shade?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the Rita Ora range yet but the shades look so pretty for spring. I'm loving nude nails at the moment so I'll have to check that one out

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them! When you do, let me know what you think :)

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  2. Such pretty shades! I tend to just wear pink over the summer XD Good luck with revision and exams! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! So do I haha but this year I'm going to be like a rainbow hahah! Thanks lovely, you too :) xx

      Delete