Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Wishlist...

 


For me, shopping is always on my mind and I always like to think what my next purchases are going to be. That's why I have created my current wishlist, so not only can I share what I want to buy and why with you all but it's also something I can refer back to next time I'm doing some shopping, which surely wont be long.

You might be able to notice that there aren't any make up products featured and this is because recently I had a big make up shop and bought the things that were on that wishlist and you can find my blog post about it by clicking here.


  • THE BLACK JUMPSUIT- A black jumpsuit is something I have been wanting for a while but there are so any different deigns out there its so hard to choose. I think they are a perfect look for both day and night, especially in summer, pairing it with sandals during the day and statement heels in the evening.
  • NOVEM&KNIGHT- As Sammi (beautycrush) is my all time favourite blogger and youtuber, it's obvious that I want to buy something from her and her partner Jason's clothing line. Unfortunately, I was at university when the website launched so by the time I got home, the Bardot had sold out in my size, so I'm waiting for that to go back in stock. However, in the meantime, the speckle grey Beanie is calling my name.
  • CALVIN KLEIN BRA - I adore the simplistic design of the bra aswell as how comfy it looks and I definitely want it in grey because I think its the classic colour of the brand.
  • JO MALONE PERFUME - A JO Malone perfume is something I have been wanting for a while and when I was browsing in there a few months ago, I fell in love with the scent "Wood Sage and Sea Salt" but I was put off due to the pricing. But I do think its a lovely luxury to save up for to treat myself sometime.
  • HUNTER WELLIES- Okay, so maybe they aren't the ideal item to buy during summer but here in the UK, the weather is totally unpredictable and for those days where I will be walking my dog in the rain and mud I want a good quality and fashionable (equally important) pair of wellies to wear.
  • WHITE SLEEVELESS DUSTER COAT - Recently, I have seen these become a trend and I love them. I really love the design of a duster coat and a sleeveless one makes it the perfect item for summer.
  • TRIANGL BIKINI - I'm sure any bikini lover, like me has a Triangl bikini on their wishlist. I think the designs and colour range of the bikinis are so gorgeous which makes it hard to choose one. But, I'm in love with the one above, the colour is beautiful and it will go lovely with a tan.
  • BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS - You either love them or hate them and I love them, especially in the classic black design, I think they are so simple yet unique and will go with anything. Love, love, love!

What do you think of any of my items on my wishlist? Have you got any of them?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want a black jumpsuit as I'd be able to wear it day and night. I also really want a pair of birkenstocks, I saw them on qvc and since then I've been so tempted to get a pair haha. They just look so comfy!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I want mine for the same reason and they also look so classy! Aw haha, I have been wanting some for a while too, I know you can get them on Asos so I might have to get some, yes they look so comfy x

      Delete