Tuesday 31 March 2015

"Life Is Too Short To Wear Boring Jewellery"...


For me, jewellery is absolute must for my everyday style, in particular...rings. The amount of different materials, colours, patterns, gems you can get on rings is amazing ,so,it's so hard to choose what to get when you need to stock up. River Island is always a place I have shopped since I was about 13 and taking an interest in fashion. Its trendy, modern and some of the pieces are so unique and edgy, I love it.

So I decided to shop there when I had worn out some old rings because of the whole style/brand the shop has, the good quality and the reasonable prices. Aswell as some rings I also got a necklace, oops,I couldn't resist,the detailing is beautiful...
 
 

 

 
I love these pieces, gold is a colour of jewellery I haven't worn in a long time and I adore the unique style/patterns they all have. I especially love the pattern the necklace has, the other day someone asked me if it was Michael Kors necklace?! I wish haha!
 
I eventually want to buy some jewellery from other brands such as Lucy Watsons "Creature Jewellery" but for now I'm really loving these rings that will last me a couple of months before I can afford to pay the high price for just one ring haha (they aren't cheap).
 
What do you think of my jewellery?
 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment