Tuesday 10 March 2015

Boho Meets Tech...








One of my favourite styles has to be Boho, the floral prints in particular I adore. So when I came across some Boho patterned phone cases on Instagram I had to get one!


The website I got this beautiful phone case from is Boho Moon that does absolutely gorgeous Bohemian style jewellery aswell as clothes and of course phone cases.
I love it, it looks exactly like what it does on the website/instagram, the texture isn't 3D so its still easy to get a grip of the phone, it's great quality and the pattern is GORGEOUS! Not only do I love the actual phone case itself but I also adored the packaging it came in. It was wrapped in silver tissue paper with a "Thank You" sticker on it. Within the tissue paper are dozens of confetti stars which is such a lovely personal touch and shows you are really appreciated for buying their products, it's lovely.






If you love the Boho style, like me, I really recommend you check the website out, I know I will be buying more things from there soon!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new phone case, these are soooo pretty! May have to get one for myself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they? They are only £8 too so they are worth it! You should :)
      Thanks for the comment,
      Sarah

      Delete