Thursday 19 March 2015

Something Different...



Because I'm more of a boots in the winter and ballet pumps/sandals kind of girl in the summer, I thought for spring I'd try something different... trainers. To be honest, I never thought of trainers being used as a fashion statement but recently I have noticed a trend and how they are making a big appearance and there are some GORGEOUS styles out there. So I thought I would get myself them and I got a monochrome pair by Adidas called "Honey Low Stripes". I'm in love! They are super comfy and make a casual everyday outfit look a bit different or a more colourful, formal outfit more casual. I have started of with a simple style but I already have my eyes on another pair but more colourful now I'm more confident wearing a different style shoe to I wouldn't usually wear.

Even though these are Adidas make, I couldn't find them on their website so I got these from Schuh, you can find the link here.



 
Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment