Tuesday 24 March 2015

OOTN - A Family Meal...


My Mums and brothers birthdays are only two days apart, Mums was on Saturday and my brothers, Matthews was yesterday. Unfortunately I was working all Saturday afternoon/evening so I wasn't able to spend the day with my Mum on her birthday booo. However, last night the four of us, My Dad, Mum, Matthew and I went out for a meal to celebrate both birthdays and this is what I wore...
 

 


Crop Top - Topshop
Culottes - Matalan
Bag - Boohoo
Shoes - Primark

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. This look is so classy, I was so shocked when I saw Matalan and Primark in the downbar!
    Jessica ¦ JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know they are such bargains, especially the culottes because they are on Asos and other websites/shops for like £30 but mine were only £16 and there's a great choice of colour available!
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. You really suit culottes! I know I would look ridiculous if I tried them, waah!
    Hope your mum and brother had a good birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I thought the same about myself haha but they are such a nice fit, they are great for dressing up or down too, you should try them, you never know :)
      Awww that's so kind, thankyou they did! :) xx

      Delete