Wednesday 11 March 2015

MY VIEW - Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo...


It's not exactly the nicest of topics but I'm sure we have all suffered with greasy hair, it's a nightmare and not exactly a nice look. I was in desperate need for a shampoo to stop this problem straight away and to be honest it wasn't easy to find a shampoo that specifically targets greasy hair, so I have definitely spotted a gap in the market for any of you aspiring entrepreneurs haha...

Firstly, the good things, it actually does what it says. Its two purposes are to - "clear and prevent dandruff" and "remove excess oil". However, I wasn't suffering with the first issue but this shampoo fights the second problem perfectly. Before, my hair was hardly lasting two days unwashed but now its lasting three, it's amazing how much of a difference this makes. Also, you only need a small amount every time you use it making it long lasting, a little bit goes a long way meaning more for your money.
Now for the bad the things, it's not exactly a pleasant smell. When I was reading some reviews for this people were describing the smell as "terrible" and "awful"so I wasn't expecting it to smell of roses but it's actually not that bad, not great, but not so unpleasant I can't use it. Another thing is the fact I wouldn't use it with anything else which brings in another problem... It dries out your hair dramatically as you apply it which makes you want to reach for the conditioner bottle immediately. But, my advice is don't because for me using a conditioner one time it affected the results of the shampoo. Although, it feels as though it dries out your hair as you wash it creating rough feel once you have washed it out its back to normal.

So, there are a few bad things, but I class these as minor because the fact that this shampoo has rescued my hair by solving my problem makes these bad things seem so small. I therefore give this product a 4 star...Its brilliant, it does what it says on the bottle which is the big thing, however ,I do feel some small improvements do need to be made.

What do you think of this product if you use it/have used it before? Let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. I must repurchase this as it really does cleanse your hair and scalp, I actually don't mind the smell... similar to vosene:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely re purchasing this when it runs out! It's not that bad is it? :)
      Sarah x

      Delete