Thursday 5 March 2015

MY VIEW- Soap And Glory Archery - Brow Tint And Precision Shaping Pencil...




It's not often I'm lost for words, and when it comes to talking about one my passions, beauty products I tend to go off on a rant with a introduction, middle, plot twist and an end... I can literally write a book about a product.However ,one of my goals is to keep my posts short and sweet so they don't look boring.Recently, I have been discussing a lot of fashion, however, my huge interest in beauty and make up products is what lead me to starting my blog. So my aim is to start reviewing more beauty products and write a short but informative few of paragraphs about my view.

If you want me to review any products let me know in the comments, I'd love to know what you want to hear about!



I first heard about this product in one of Zoellas "favourites" videos  last summer. She persuaded me so much that it was a great product, I bought it the next day and I have been using it ever since. The fact that I bought it the next day shows how much need I was in to get a natural looking, easy to apply, perfect colour match eyebrow product, I actually can't count how many products I have tried over the years and I'm so happy I have finally found the perfect one. 
If I had to pick an area that I was lacking in skill when it came to applying make up its definitely the eyelid area aswell as the eyebrows. But, the hold you can get on this product is great so you can easily apply small, natural brush strokes so you don't end up with a slug on your eye but a perfectly shaped, defined natural eyebrow by using both ends of the product. 

When I went to buy this, I have to admit I was a bit unsure about the variety of colour choices available. There's  only two "Brownie Points" and "Love Is Blonde" but I was so relieved that the "Brownie Points" matched by eyebrow colour perfectly. Because you can easily apply the color you get depends on how many brush strokes you apply (the more the darker) so it can match amlost everyones colour . The only thing at fault with this is for the people who have black eyebrows because the darkest shade you can achieve is dark brown, so if you have black eyebrows I would look more into the product and if it would match your eyebrows more before you buy.

I have gone on so much already and I havent even mentioned the price, its only £10 which is amazing compared to the rubbish products I have paid a fortune for in the past, its an absolute bargain for such an amazing product.  Over the last eight months I have bought three of these which just shows it lasts a long time, even better.
I'm one of those people who love to try new products regularly and change my make up routine but with this product I wont be, I dont see the point. I have spent years trying to find a product like this so what the point in changing? I love this!

I give this product 5 stars. For me, there are no faults.
Have you got this product, what was your view?

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments: