Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mini Haul - Boots...

Oh no, more spending has been done and this time it's Boots. But seriously who can blame me? You can't exactly go into Boots and walk out without anything, it would be rude not to... so I got a few things...

ORIGINS MASK MARVELS - I have heard ALOT about Origins before, a lot of good things but I never tried anything from their brand and I was eager to. Therefore, I couldn't help myself when I heard about the Origins Mask Marvels set (one of the many things I have heard good comments on) was on sale from £60 down to £20!! And oh my god, its so worth the hype, this stuff is magic. So if you are intrigued by the price I say get it because you are getting such a bargain. I have used two out of the three products and I'm so impressed with how good they are. I'm not going to talk about them in detail in this post so expect a review of this set soon!
(But if you have any questions about it, send me a comment!)
 
 
REVLON COLORSTAY GEL ENVY - "HOLD EM" - This colour is my favourite colour of all time so now my nails match with my bed sheets, my bedroom wall, my bedside lamp, my favourite candle, my uni bag and my handbag haha! I have just recently applied this nail varnish so at the moment I cant really give you a full review. All I can say is the colour is gorgeous!! Such a great quality colour! However, later in the week I will be posting a "This weeks nails" post so watch out for that as I will give it a review.


REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE - Something else I have herd a lot about yet I don't know why I have never bought it as I have most of the original brushes from real techniques. But now I finally have it! I haven't actually used it yet because its so clean and I don't want to get it all dirty haha. But I will and report back to you what I think!


GUERLIAN - LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE SAMPLE - Finally is something I actually got for free! That doesn't happen a lot does it? But because I ordered the Origins Mask Marvels on the Boots click and collect online, I got a free sample of this gorgeous scent. I love collecting samples and I cant wait to wear this for a special occasions, it's divine and deserves to be saved.

Usually I can walk into boots and get bags full of items, however, I was good on that day and kept myself to a limit!

Have you tried any of the products I bought? If so what do you think?

Also, if you didn't know my blog now has an instagram where I will be posting regular updates about all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle aswell as updates about my posts. You can follow me here.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. The Origins masks are on such a good deal, I might have to invest! Great post :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! They do wonders to your skin, they are all amazing so you get them for such a bargain! I would recommend them, they are great and it's and its a deal you definitely can't miss out on :)
      Thankyou so much :)

      Sarah x

      Delete