Thursday 12 March 2015

Interior Inspiration- A Walk In Wardrobe...


A few posts ago I shared the inspirational images I have found to get ideas from if I ever have my own office space/work area in my own home, in the future. This post is about walk in wardrobes. I think that every girl who has a passion for fashion dreams of having a walk in wardrobe, I know I do. But what do I want it look like?








 


 
As you can see there is a trend with these pictures, white walls (like my ideal office space), open plan clothing space with lots of rails and shelves. Overall, a simple design that allows the space to be organised, perfect for two of my favourite things, fashion and organising haha.

I love making these types of posts because if I'm ever lucky enough to have a walk in wardrobe in the future I can refer back to this post and it allows me to show you what images I get my inspiration from and maybe share some ideas.

What does your dream walk in wardrobe look like? Or if you have one, what's it like?
Let me know in the comments, I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment